The space heater was dangerous

When I purchased a space heater I was expecting to get what I bought.

A device that would work to heat the room and keep it warm during the cold winter months of the year.

I was looking to cut back on using my central heating system because of the cost it was costing me to run it. I was hoping that I’d be able to save some money on my energy bills if I was able to use my space heater more often than my central heating system. Well it turns out that while I was using my space heating system, that it nearly caught on fire. This really scared me because there are many hours of the day that I’m not home at all and I leave it running and it’s hard for me to imagine what could have happened if I hadn’t been home. How it nearly caught fire was because something and it started to malfunction and it was causing it to overheat. I came very close to igniting but I was able to smell the burning smell and run over and unplug it before anything serious happened. I decided to have a heating and AC technician look at it and try to repair the problem but if anything like this happens again I might just discard it and get something else. I do not want to play with fire. I don’t want to take the risk of having something like this happen. The idea of my house burned down when I’m not even home is terrifying to me and having a space here is not worth it. I should also mention that space heaters in themselves, or normally perfectly safety units and there is nothing wrong with owning the space here but something is clearly wrong with my space heater.

climate control